Supporters like you have made all the difference this year amid the COVID-19 pandemic and the racial injustice crisis. We know we can’t keep moving the needle on systemic injustices without more sustained generosity.
Whether you’re a monthly menstruator or not, this #GivingTuesday, become one of our Change Makers and commit to a monthly gift of $5, $10, $15, $20 or more – and help us create a more equitable, intersectional feminist movement.
To say thank you, we’re sending our first 10 monthly donors a special thank you gift from one of our favorite Black-owned small businesses: Frugal Bookstore or Savvy Cocoa’s!
Here’s a snapshot of what our squad has achieved together:
- We brought our consciousness raisings series across the Commonwealth and online, developing leaders with our new Consciousness Raising Toolkit and Feminist Organizer Trainings
- The Massachusetts Menstrual Equity Coalition put period poverty on the feminist agenda and grew to nearly 200 activists and organizations, advocating for increased access to menstrual products
- Our Feminist in Action grantee Print Ain’t Dead convened feminist community online through their Black Feminist Study Hall series.
With your support, here’s what Mass NOW can do with your sustained support:
- We can provide innovative, inclusive programming to educate the Commonwealth on intersectional feminism
- We can advance the movement for intersectional feminism by creating a diverse and representative leadership pipeline of feminist organizers and change makers
- We can compensate feminist organizers to mobilize our members around our priority issue areas
Will you dig in with us and commit to sustaining our fight for gender and racial justice across Massachusetts?
We know that amidst the pandemic there are more barriers facing women, children, and families in the Commonwealth. We will continue to knock them down, but we can’t do it without your help.
How we spend our money shapes the world we live in. None of this would be possible without the steadfast dedication of our supporters – members, donors, and volunteers like you – who believe in the power of this feminist community. Thank you for all you do.
Sincerely and in solidarity,
Sasha Goodfriend and Bria Gambrell
Keep the momentum going and share this email with angry feminist in your circle!