Mass NOW Needs YOU!
Mass NOW was founded over 50 years ago by a collective of women who dared to believe in a Commonwealth with a representative government, where women had financial independence and the ability to make informed decisions about their own body, careers, relationships and lives. We have come so far towards realizing our goal of a feminist democracy. Over the last 50 years Mass NOW has mobilized our members to cultivate feminist community and make real structural change:
- Ban the shackling of pregnant inmates
- Pass the country’s strongest pay equity legislation
- Address Period Poverty for the first time in Massachusetts history
But there’s still so much more we need to fight for: affordable and accessible childcare, comprehensive sexual health education, drivers licenses for undocumented immigrants just to name a few. Today, we have over 30 bills on our legislative agenda on a wide range of intersectional feminist issues that we know could make real change towards achieving gender equity across the Commonwealth.
This Giving Tuesday, please consider donating to Mass NOW to help us meet our end of the year goal of raising another $10,000 to grow our staff organizing team.
The Mass NOW Leadership Board
Join us at an upcoming event!
- Dec 12th 12-3PM Mass NOW State Conference
- Dec 16th 11AM Future of Pay Equity for MA & Beyond
- Dec 20th 7PM We All Bleed Red
- Jan 26th Mass NOW Chapter Meeting
- Jan 27th Mujeres and Menstruators United Kickoff
Click here to read more and RSVP!