In the News
- Op/Ed by Ellie Adair in the North Andover Patch on Women's History Month
- NOW endorses Massachusetts Senate candidate Ed Markey
National Organization for Women, Feminist Majority endorse Ed Markey for Senate
- Ed Markey teams up with women's representatives, including Mass. NOW
PAC Chair Christina Knowles, for "Women for Markey" event
GOP rivals rap Sullivan over Senate campaign ads
- Boston.com Coverage of Nancy Pelosi's appearance at Mass. Paid Leave Coalition's
FMLA 20th anniversary event.
Pelosi marks 20th anniversary of FMLA in Boston. Boston.com, March 25, 2013.
- Mass. NOW's Policy and Operations Manager, Ellie Adair, was interviewed by Emily Files from WERS'
"You are Here" program to discuss how feminism has changed over the past 50 years. Listen here! How Women's Equality and Feminism Have Evolved. Februrary 24, 2013.
- Boston Herald Letter to the Editor from Benjamin Fine, regarding Trans Equal Access Bill, March 4, 2013.
- Daily Hampshire Gazette Editorial, regarding Trans Equal Access Bill, March 4, 2013.
- Chair of the Mass. NOW PAC, Christina Knowles, delivered "binders full of women" to Mitt Romney's campaign headquarters to voice disappointment with Romney's anti-women record. Read the full story, and watch the news clip here!
"Activists Deliver 'Binders Full of Women' to Mitt Romney Headquarters". The Rainbow Times. October 20, 2012.
"Binders Full of Women Drop-Off on WFXT-BOS (FOX)'s Fox 25 News at 10". October 23, 2012.