We are a member-led movement. Your membership allows Mass NOW and our local chapters to advocate more effectively for change that will positively impact the lives of women and girls in our state. The more members we have, the more power we have, and the louder and stronger our collective voice becomes. By becoming a member, you join thousands of people in supporting Mass NOW to pursue equity, act for justice, and build an intersectional feminist community.
- Support a cause you believe in. Your membership dues help us promote, raise awareness and achieve legislative agenda items like increasing access to menstrual products, expanding abortion access, and comprehensive sex education.
- Access to our member-only Chapter Meetings on the last Wednesday of every month to hear updates on our feminist agenda and participate in consciousness raisings with a diverse, multi-generational feminist community.
- Access to our Member Portal which includes our Consciousness Raising Toolkit, Chapter Convener Toolkit & more information around our priority issue areas.
- Cool swag from female creators in Massachusetts
- First chance and discounted tickets to events and perks such as free drink tickets
Membership dues are not tax-deductible and Mass NOW membership is only for individuals.
Now offered at a sliding scale, membership dues enable Mass NOW to be a sustainable, feminist organization within the Commonwealth. Your monetary support allows us to do what we do; pay our Co Directors, fund pop up community events around the Commonwealth and push our intersectional feminist agenda.
As a feminist organization access with equity as one of our core values and we recognize that each person has access to different financial resources over the course of their lifetime. In order to ensure Mass NOW is accessible to folks from a diverse set of economic backgrounds we are excited to now offer our memberships on a sliding scale. We believe it’s important to pay people a fair value for their work, and hope you keep that in mind when deciding which membership is right for you. If you are trying to decide which membership is right for you, review this resource from Hadassah Damien of Ride Fearless Money.
$15 ……… Limited Income/Activist Membership
$35 ……… Standard Membership
$52 ……… Sustaining Membership: celebrating 52 years of Mass NOW
$100……… Movement-builder Membership: in honor of the suffrage centennial