Mass NOW is run on the efforts of volunteers
Whether your time and skills are given during the day, in the evening or on weekends, they are highly valuable to us and always appreciated. Want to become a volunteer? Look forward to meeting other feminists and getting involved in the community? If the answer is YES, then consider applying to one of the following volunteer positions.
VP of Legislation
- Description: The VP of Legislation will serve on the Mass NOW board, a fun-loving, all-volunteer, multi-generational board of committed, vibrant, passionate individuals. Click HERE for the full position description.
Fundraising and Finance
- Description: Fundraising will work on appeals, researching donors, cultivating lists, updating our donor info online, helping out with fundraising events, and other tasks as assigned. Click HERE for details.
- Works with: Co-VPs of Fundraising, Treasurer, and VP of Operations
Community Organizing and Legislative Team
- Description: Working of action based volunteers. These members will be engaging in phone banking, canvassing, lobby days, rallies, etc. This is morphed from our traditional organizing committee. Click HERE for details.
- Works with: VP of Legislation and VP of Community Engagement as needed.
Looking for another volunteer experience, email the community engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org.